It is easy to add your electronic signature to any document. Follow this step-by-step guide on how to create an electronic signature. After creating it once, you can use your e-signature later on any digital document.
- Go to this https://www.signwell.com/online-signature/ where you will make your e-signature
- Scroll down to draw signature
- Choose the option 1 where you can draw your signature using your finger or pen
- Draw your signature
- Choose the color of your choice for your e-signature
- Download your e-signature by clicking on Save
- Choose the option of transparent background for your signature
How to use your e-Signature?
- To use your e-signature on a document
- Go to this website https://www.signwell.com/
- Sign up by your Google account
- Upload your document (on which you want to add your e-signature) by dragging/dropping your pdf document from the computer/mobile
- Check the box saying I am the only person signing you are the person signing it
- Click on the place of the document where you want to paste your e-signature
- You will see 3 options: Choose the option Upload your signature
- You can increase/decrease the signature size. You can move it by clicking and dragging
- Now for the download, click on share and choose the option of pdf download
- Review your document for your proper signature
- Click the download button
- Your signed document is ready for use
- So this is how you can create your electronic signature and have your document signed electronically. Keep your signature file safe for your future use.